Shiverpool is an award winning visitor attraction based in Liverpool.
We produce live, theatrical entertainment of the highest quality for a range of organisations and services.
We are always looking for new tour guides/performers with a strong passion for history and storytelling who can bring the city’s history and heritage to life through character led tours that often require a flare for the macabre and Shiverschools Shiverpool’s TiE sister company.
We need creative and dynamic actors and performers who want to get involved in exciting projects using their talents.
If you have a fiery imagination, a theatrical disposition, a sense of fun and an abundance of self-motivation then please email us, using the link below, attaching your CV and a covering letter and we will contact you with audition information plus some further info on working with us.
It’s a very exciting time as our business grows and we can offer a genuine opportunity for the right people to develop their career. We look forward to hearing from you.
Shiverpool Spirit Guides: Theatrical storytelling guides for our trailblazing tours of Liverpool.
- Performing on the streets, in costume, to crowds of 40+ people.
- Performing in venues, in character.
- Learning multiple scripts.
- Researching history and local stories.
- Promotional activity/up selling on tours
- Passionate about performance and understand local history or with enthusiasm to learn.
- Able to demonstrate an excellent standard of literacy and command of the English language.
- Able to take direction and constructive criticism.
- A natural communicator.
- Able to learn scripts without supervision quickly.
- Confident when dealing with the public.
- Strong sense of humour.
- Customer focused.
- A team player.
- Able to use initiative and demonstrate creativity and drive.
- Able to perform basic administrative tasks.
- Computer literate.
- Acting experience would be advantageous.
How To Apply
with your CV and headshot.