Street Feartre doth return!… Your Duskateers, Miss Chiller Black, Miss Mary Coffins, Meryl Creep, Rikki Mortis and Dame Judy Stench await your pleasure.
Yes dear creatures! Shiverpool is open and ready for you! We are delighted that the delivery of our award winning outdoor arts tours & activity can go ahead! Select your dates via the BOOK NOW link or at the top of this page. What’s more…
This Independent Business has been Independently Audited and is COVID -SAFE
Check us out on FourSquare Group Covid Safe Register
Read on for more details on this fangtasic phasmologically brilliant news!…
The cataclysmic events hitherto have precipitated that we are bound to introduce temporary adjustments to our Street Theatre shenanigans but our enthusiasm, energy and eccentricities remain unfettere!
It’s one for all and all for one…
As we have been observing throughout our re-opening, be mindful not to merge with other participants who are taking part in our activity to form a larger group. Where this occurs we are able to adapt, using common sense and take adequate space to ensure guidance is adhered to.
We are an organised Covid Secure activity and workplace
- Tours capacity has been reduced. (But twice as much fun of course)
- Wear Masks if you wish, we are incredibly lucky that we made the great outdoors our home and so are immersed in fresh sea air for the entire experience (only commitment to the moment is compulsory)
- Hand Sanitiser is available
- Guides will be Veiled where possible but this does not imply modesty will be observed
- For now we will be delivering the Hope Street Experience as it’s 100% outdoors- The Auld City and Dead House will return later on or can be booked privately (get in touch)
- Private Tours can be arranged for groups so do get in touch if our dates don’t suit
Measure for Measure
In order to keep order, your Guides will be armed with their measuring sticks, combining safety and discipline all with one satisfying swish of their cane.
Our activities are outside in the fresh air with plenty of space to move and dance about, although; we visit burial sites, encounter headless apparitions, peer into pyramids and enter graveyards at night… What’s the worst that could happen?
We have completed a robust health and safety assessment and conclusively concluded, it is Risky! On a serious note – although nothing can be 100% risk free we have carefully consulted the VisitBritain and Government Guide lines plus we have engaged with an independent Auditor at FourSquare Group to ensure the risk is managed and minimised.
‘Set your Spirit Free with Shiverpool’