Take your seats for a non-stop theatrical bus tour onboard an original Routemaster vintage bus. En route, the thrills chills and secret history of one of the world’s greatest cities await!
Passengers can settle in and enjoy a comedy horror roadtrip that mixes an (un)healthy dose of history, lashings of laughter, and an intoxicating elixir of the strange and unexplained; this is immersive storytelling at its most entertaining, thrilling and informative.
The Shiverpool Ghost Bus is also available for Private Hire & Be-Spook’ Private Events
Times & Prices
We are running a Shiverpool Ghost Bus Tour Bonanza for one night only Oct 27th at 4PM, 6:30PM and 9PM
All Tours Last 90 minutes (or eternity)
**Start & End Location**
Hope Street Suitcase Monument, (Also known as John King’s “A Case History”) Hope Street, Liverpool City Centre.
Standard Ticket: £17.00
Recommended Age: You know your child best, but as with all Shiverpool tours we would welcome participants from 9-900
If you wish to book privately please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Strictly no Alcohol – this is a family friendly experience. It’s important you can settle in, enjoy the stories and the guide’s commentary.
– Strictly no food or drink allowed (except bottles of holy water and garlic.)
– Please dress appropriately for the weather.
– Please do not wear high heels.
– There are no toilet breaks so please go before you set off.
– Please arrive 10 minutes early!